terms of service
Section 1 (applicability)
- These Terms shall apply to any relationship related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we have various rules such as rules for use (hereinafter , referred to as "regulations" ) Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (User registration)
- In this service, after agreeing to this agreement, the person wishing to register applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the person wishing to register of approval for this. By doing so, the user registration will be completed, and the contract for the use of this service in accordance with the provisions of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "usage contract") ) is established between the User and the Company
- We may not approve the application for user registration if we determine that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and we are not obligated to disclose the reason. Shall not
- If the Company determines that there is a risk of violating these Terms
- If all or part of the registration information provided to us is false, erroneous or omitted
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms in the past
- You are either a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship or a person under assistance, and you have the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant, etc. if not
- Anti-social forces, etc. (organized crime groups, gang members, associate members of organized crime groups, companies related to organized crime groups, corporate racketeers, social movements, etc., special intelligence violent groups and other violence, power or means any group or individual who pursues economic gain through fraudulent means same as below ), or if we determine that you have some kind of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating or participating in the maintenance, operation, or management of anti-social forces, etc. through funding or other means
- In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that the user registration is not appropriate
- If there is any change in the registered information, the user shall notify the Company of the change without delay in accordance with the method specified by the Company, and provide the materials requested by the Company. shall submit
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- The user shall manage the userID and password of this service at his/her own responsibility.
- Users may, under any circumstances, transfer or lend their userID and password to a third party, or cannot be shared with If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registration information and is logged in, the Company will notify the user ID is considered to be used by the registered user himself/herself
- User ID and password management insufficient, usage errors, damage caused by third party use, etc. The Company shall not be held liable unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract is concluded when a user makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies that the Company has accepted the application. shall be established In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user. shall be
- If the user violates these Terms
- If delivery is not completed due to unknown destination or long absence
- Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. for this service will be determined separately by the Company.
- If the user delays payment of the consideration, the user shall pay the Company a late payment fee at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Section 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Product photos and other content provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content" ) , belong to legitimate rights holders such as , our company and content providers , users , Duplication , Reproduction , Modification , Other secondary uses are not permitted
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, the user shall not do the following acts
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Infringement of copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation, or other rights or interests of our company, other users, or other third parties (such infringement Includes acts that directly or indirectly cause )
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- Commercial use of information obtained from this service
- Acts that are reasonably deemed to interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Impersonating another user
- Providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company reasonably deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Service Provision, etc.)
- If we determine that any of the following reasons exist, we will suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to the user. shall be able to
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service
- If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, or natural disaster
- If the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- We are not responsible for any disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason. shall be
Article 8 (Use restrictions and cancellation of registration)
- In any of the following cases, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict users from using all or part of the Service, or You may cancel your registration as a user.
- If you violate any provision of these Terms
- If the registration information is found to be false
- When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
- If there is a default on payment obligations such as charges
- Using or attempting to use the Service for purposes or in a manner that may cause damage to the Company, other users, or other third parties
- If you interfere with the operation of this service by any means
- When payment is suspended or becomes insolvent, or when a petition is filed for the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, or similar proceedings
- If a bill or check drawn or accepted by you is dishonored, or if you receive a disposition to suspend transactions at a clearinghouse or take similar measures >
- If there is a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, or auction
- If you receive disposition for delinquency of taxes and public dues
- If you die
- If there is no response from our company for a certain period of time
- If this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- Cases that fall under each item of Article 2, Paragraph 2
- In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- If any of the items in the preceding paragraph apply, the user will naturally lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company and will immediately return to the Company. must pay all debts to
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to users due to our actions under this section.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users can withdraw from this service by following the withdrawal procedure prescribed by our company.
Section 10 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- Our company , Reliability , Accuracy, Completeness, Validity , Suitability for a particular purpose, Security flaws, etc., Includes errors and bugs ,, etc. ) does not guarantee that there is no
- It is the responsibility of the user to handle and resolve any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between the user and other users or other third parties in connection with this service. The Company shall not be held responsible for such matters, except in cases where the Company is responsible for such matters.
- Even if the User obtains any information, directly or indirectly, from the Company regarding the Service, other users of the Service, or other matters, the Company shall not provide the User with We do not provide any guarantee beyond the contents stipulated in this agreement.
- We reserve the right to suspend, suspend, terminate, disable or change the provision of this service by our company, delete or lose user messages or information, cancel user registration, cancel this service. We will not be held responsible for any loss of data, equipment failure or damage caused by using the service, or any other damage suffered by the user in connection with this service, except in cases where it is attributable to our company.
- Even if a link from our website to another website or a link from another website to our website is provided, we We do not take any responsibility for the website and information obtained from it, except for cases where it is attributable to our company.
- We will not be liable for any circumstances beyond our reasonable control (fire, power outage, hacking, computer virus invasion, earthquake, flood, war, epidemic, embargo, strike, Including, but not limited to, riots, inability to secure supplies and transportation facilities, intervention, instruction or request by governmental or local authorities, or enactment, revision or abolishment of domestic or foreign laws and regulations. ), we shall not be liable to the user for default during the period that the condition continues.
- Our company ,Regarding any damage caused to the user by this service, does not take any responsibility However, ,the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) ) becomes a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act,This disclaimer does not apply, Even if ,we are not responsible for ,our fault (excluding gross negligence) ) due to default or tort due to special circumstances (damages that the Company or the user foreseen , including the case ) is not responsible for
Article 11 (User Liability for Compensation, etc.)
- If the User causes damage to the Company by violating these Terms or in connection with the use of the Service, the User must compensate the Company for the damage. won't be
- If a user receives a complaint from another user or other third party in relation to this service or has a dispute with them, immediately In addition to notifying our company of the content, we will handle the claim or dispute at the user's expense and responsibility, and based on our request, we will report the progress and results to our company.
- In connection with the use of this service by the user, if the Company receives any claim from another user or other third party due to infringement of rights or other reasons, the user shall indemnify us for any amounts we were compelled to pay to such third party based on such claim.
Article 12 (Effective Period)
The User Agreement shall become effective on the date the User completes registration under Article 2, and shall continue to use the Service until the date on which the User's registration is canceled or the provision of the Service ends, whichever is earlier. shall remain in force and effect between you and the user.
Article 13 (Changes to service content, etc.)
Our company may change the contents of this service or terminate the provision of this service without notifying the user, and we will not be responsible for any damage caused to the user as a result.
The Company shall comply with the Terms (including rules, regulations, etc. regarding the Service posted on the Company's website). The same shall apply hereinafter in this article. ) can be changed In the event that the Company changes these Terms, the Company shall notify the content of the change and the effective date of the change by the method prescribed by the Company by the effective date. If the user uses this service after the announced effective date, or if the user does not take procedures to cancel the registration within the period specified by the company, the user is deemed to have agreed to the change of this agreement.
Article 15 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 16 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. , , , , The currently registered contact information will be valid unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company. , These are considered to have reached the user at the time of sending ,
Article 17 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
- We will transfer the business related to this service to a third party (regardless of business transfer, company split, etc.) ), the status under the use contract, the rights and obligations under this agreement, and the user's registration information and other information can be transferred to the transferee of the transfer. It is assumed that you have agreed in advance in this section regarding the transfer
Article 18 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law when interpreting these terms. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance.