We accept the following payment methods
- Credit card (VISA, JCB, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Convenience store payment
- Pay after payment (Paidy next month payment)
- Smartphone payment (LINE Pay, Melpay, PayPay)
Convenience Store Payments
You can pay at the following convenience stores. Products will be shipped after payment is confirmed. Please select the link of the convenience store you plan to use to confirm the detailed payment method.
A handling fee of 190 yen will be charged separately. Together with the price of the product Within 5 days of order Please make your payment within 5 days of your order.
<Procedure of use
After confirming your order, select the convenience store where you wish to pay.
komoju.com will send you the necessary information for convenience store payment (receipt number, control number, etc.). If you have designated a domain to receive emails, please change your settings so that you can receive emails from "komoju.com".
If you do not receive the email, please check your junk mail folder. If the email is not classified as junk mail, it is most likely due to a mistake in the email address. If this is the case, please contact us from the Contact Us page.
Paid later (Paidy next month payment)
This payment method requires only an e-mail address and a cell phone number.
No membership registration is required, and you can pay for one month's usage at a convenience store or by bank transfer/transfer in the following month. No credit card is required.
Even if you make several purchases in a month, payment is made once in the following month in a lump sum. The amount spent for one month will be notified by e-mail and SMS at the beginning of the following month.
- Account transfer (payment fee: free of charge)
- Convenience store (payment handling charge: 356 yen including tax)
- Bank transfer (payment fee: varies by financial institution)
<Procedure of use
1） Select "Paidy Next Month Payment (Convenience Store/Bank)" on the payment screen and confirm the order.
(2) You will be automatically redirected to the Paidy screen. Enter your cell phone number and e-mail address.
3) Enter the 4-digit SMS number sent by Paidy to your cell phone.